Welcome to e-VP
This facility allows you to submit an online application for Visit Pass (long term).
Applicants who are successful in their applications will be required to report to Visitor Services Centre, within two months from the date of the in-principle approval notice, for the completion of formalities.
Digital Photograph Submission (Optional)
Applicant can submit digital photo image file with the following specifications :
Your photograph image must be
Your photograph image attachment file must be
- In colour taken against plain white background without shadows;
- Taken within the last 3 months;
- Show the full face and without headgear
(headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features);
- Please refer to our digital photo image guidelines for more details.
- in JPEG format ('jpg' extension);
- file size should be about 60 Kbytes;
- dimension of the photo image has to be 400(Width) by 514(Height) pixels;
- Please use our online image editing tool to meet the above file size and dimension specifications.
Applicant whose digital photograph does not meet ICA's requirements will be required to bring a photograph for the completion of formalities.
- To apply Visit Pass (long term) online, sponsor will need a SingPass account. To apply for a SingPass, please visit http://www.singpass.gov.sg.
- You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the supplementary forms. You can download the Acrobat Reader at http://www.adobe.com.
- Upon approval, you will need any one of the following in order to make payment online:
For eNETS payment, Java Version 6 Update 2 is required for your browser. Please verify your Java installation here.
- VISA Credit/Debit Card; or
- MasterCard Credit/Debit Card; or
- American Express Card (AMEX); or
- Internet Banking (Citibank, DBS/POSB or UOB)
- If you are using a pop-up blocker, please add the following as your allowed sites. Otherwise, the relevant transaction pages from the banks may not be displayed, or your transaction request may not be complete. Please refer to Help for more details.
- You are advised to add the following to enable cookies. Please refer to Help for more details.
If you encounter any problems with this e-service, please contact us at 6391 6100, or email ICA_Visit_Pass@ica.gov.sg.
This website is optimised for IE version 7.0, 8.0, Firefox 3.6 and Safari 5.1.7 .